INR 6 lakhs
as prize money
Access to industry
leaders and advisors
Access to established global companies in healthcare
Opportunity to access additional non-dilutive funding from Unitus Seed Fund’s pool of INR 4 Crore catalytic capital
Consideration for seed investment from Unitus Seed Fund’s pool of
INR 100 Crore healthcare fund
10 finalists will be shortlisted from the pool of applicants
Finalists will have an opportunity to take part in a boot camp program comprising of clinical & business modules led by Unitus Seed Fund in partnership with IKP-Eden in Bangalore.
The main competition will be conducted remotely.
- Start-ups in health-care with innovative solutions in AI / Analytics, Devices / IoT and Home health
- Within 12 months of being ready for commercialization
- Applications open on 4th May and close on 6th June 2017.
- Finals will be held in early June 2017.
How to Apply
- Carefully and thoughtfully fill out application form below. Tip: Sooner, the better.
- Think hard about how your start-up is unique and why your business makes a difference
- Stick to timelines. We are very particular about that.
- Tip to WIN – Numbers matter. See how you can quantify progress and proposition well.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Ans.) This edition of the competition is focused on these areas. Therefore, we encourage applications that lie under the purview of the theme. However, other start-ups are welcome to reach out to us directly outside the competition cycle.
OUR OTHER FUNDING INITIATIVES
AmpHealth is a Unitus Seed Fund program that identifies, supports and invests in start-ups that are creating innovative scalable businesses delivering healthcare solution for the masses in India. This program provides infusion of catalytic funding prior to seed funding and business support through our partners for early-stage startups.
If you are a healthcare startup innovating for the masses and are seeking seed funding to accelerate your commercialization, we would love to meet you!