Supporting India’s Next Gen Startups
Unitus Seed Fund supports India’s startup ecosystem in more ways than just providing funding to promising impact startups. With increasing incubators and accelerators in India, there is a critical need to support these key players access the essential tools and capacity to work with early-stage startups, helping them realize their full potential to scale.
In February 2015, Unitus Seed Fund launched the Speed2Seed program to support incubators and accelerators as they work with India’s rising entrepreneurs get on the right track of building the foundations of strong, investable startups. Speed2Seed is funded by a grant from U.S. Global Development Lab, a program of USAID.
Unitus Seed Fund works with Speed2Seed partners for up to two years over multiple program cycles building capacity based on continuous research, experience and best practices. We support our partners through various initiatives, such as –
- Diagnostic Analysis
- Workshops with prominent entrepreneurs and acceleration experts
- Incubation and Acceleration-specific seminars
- Specially-designed, curriculum and methodologies to support cohort entrepreneurs
- One-on-one sessions for both - incubator managers and their entrepreneurs.
Are you an early-stage entrepreneur looking to prepare yourself to build a strong startup and ultimately raise money from investors? Read our Speed2Seed Pitch Perfect Deck to understand what investors are looking for here >
To Learn More About What We’re Up to, Check Out the Following Links:
- Read our Global Best Practices Study
- Read up on our Speed2Seed Blog Posts
- Check out our September 2016 Speed2Seed Startup Summit!
We have also partnered with some of the country’s leading incubators and accelerators, who have diverse programs for early-stage entrepreneurs –