To find innovative and scalable EdTech startups in India
Opportunity to access
seed investment of INR 3 crore
from Unitus Seed Fund
Access to industry
leaders and advisors
Top 10 finalists to get
with leading education experts
10 finalists will be shortlisted from the pool of applicants
Finalists will be part of TiE EdTech Day 2017 - a day-long event for startups to gain insights into the shifting dynamics, critical needs, trends and opportunities within India's education sector.
Finalists will pitch to the jury on the TiE EdTech Day 2017.
DATES & DETAILS
- Must be a for-profit company incorporated in India and focusing on EdTech sector.
- Must be led by a professional (not a full-time student).
- Applications open on 14th August and close on 7th September 2017
- 1-on-1 mentorship for top 10 finalists between 15th - 26th September
- The final pitch competition is on 30th September in Bangalore
How to Apply
- Carefully and thoughtfully fill out application form below. Tip: Sooner, the better.
- Think hard about how your start-up is unique and why your business makes a difference
- Stick to timelines. We are very particular about that.
- Tip to WIN – Numbers matter. See how you can quantify progress and proposition well.