We have openings for 6-9 month full-time fellowships & internships in Bangalore. We’re looking for exceptional individuals to learn and be contributors to the leading impact seed fund in India.
Please submit your basic information and answer the questions regarding your motivations below. We will get back you within a few days if you have been selected for an interview. Unitus Seed Fund is located in Bangalore. See all Unitus Seed Fund open positions >
Unitus Seed Fund is the leading early-stage venture capital fund investing in startups innovating for the masses in India. Unitus invests across sectors such as healthcare, education, and financial technology. Unitus Seed Fund is part of the Unitus Group, a premier global financial services group, founded in 2000. Unitus Seed Fund has offices in Bangalore and Seattle and focuses its investments in India. The fund is backed by marquee Indian and global, individual and institutional investors such as Bill Gates, Vinod Khosla, Mohandas Pai and Michael & Susan Dell Foundation. On the back of success in its first fund, Unitus is now raising its second India fund with a targeted corpus of USD 50 million.
Opportunity at Hand
Unitus Seed Fund is seeking fellows and interns who are eager to work in the fast-paced world of venture capital investing. Unitus provides an excellent learning environment with personalized mentoring.
The Ideal Fellow/Intern
Education and Prior Experience
- Undergraduate degree with concentration in business or communications, or MBA desired.
- Proven commitment to and understanding of the space in which we operate: ventures with scalable and profitable business models with potential to create widespread social impact
- Experience living or working in emerging markets is desired but not required
- A curious and questioning mind with a hunger to learn
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated self-starter who creates opportunity, does not wait for direction, solves her/his own problems, and operates with limited management
- Fluent in English
- Prefer fluent in Hindi
Benefits and Compensation
- Living stipend offered: to be negotiated depending on time commitment and location
- Travel compensation: negotiable